Monday 7 June 2010

An Introduction...

Am I completely ridiculous at being nervous about this - my first EVER blog? The prospect is, that I write (badly) & no-one ever reads my musings/rantings/general thoughts...Everyone else whom I already follow, has my upmost admiration for being articulate, funny, interesting & insightful - I hope that if anything I am not bland - I hate bland!
Asuming I have not already lost you - hello! My name is Steph, I am (newly) married & I live in Cheltenham. I am insanely jealous of all those who I read about with the "perfect lifestyle". My definition of this is children/pets/rural home, none of which I am currently lucky enough to have in my life, but all of which I dream of. I am also not fortunate enough to spend my days keeping house & crafting (not that I believe these to be an easy way of life, I hasten to add), but when faced with endless days of office work, you can probably understand my fascination!
However, I have a dogged determination that I will achieve some if not all of my above dreams & this is my little story of hope!
S x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph,I just wanted to let you know that the perfect life is actually the one you are living in any moment of time.I read some of the blogs and see the gorgeous things and think I want it all lol I am 61 and no one ever gets it all I have found.I realise that after all these years that if you have a peaceful heart a lovely spirit and someone to love you and faith in God nothing else really matters.However that is except lovely vintage china!! lol just joking.Always believe in yourself, do something nice for someone every day of your life(even a smile at the person with a scowl counts)and you will be fulfilled. I love the way you write and i have added you to my follow list. have a blessed day and keep up the good work.Carole

    ReplyDelete