Tuesday 8 June 2010

How it all began...

So, the wonderful Mr M proposed - beautifully & it was all about the organisation of the wedding day.
Wanting to do things always a little differently to my friends, I thought "Vintage" & set about scouring the charity shops, car boots & my personal favourite - eBay, for gorgeous, delicate china that would set the tone of the day.
However, after hours of online research, a lot of petrol & many hours at the weekends visiting suitable wedding venues, our final choice did clearly not lend itself to the vintage theme. Undeterred as ever though, I continued with my new fascination & decided "I'll hire it out - surely there are other people who would want this for their wedding day". Armed with ideas & brimming with enthusiasm, I commenced planning all the facets of my new business venture, but had not bargained on the tiny detail that was...full time job + wedding planning = not a lot of spare time! So the months went by with very little action! Oh - apart from marrying Mr M, having a wonderful day with all my fab friends & family and generally feeling very happy with my lot!
As you can see - a complete u-turn from vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment